Before the production begins, we go through the various building blocks that you want it to contain.
- All the details about the products that are to be visualised
- What makes the product stand out?
- What is the difference compared with competitors?
- What do you want the visualisation to achieve?
- Own experiences of graphics, film, etc.
- How will the presentation be used, sales tool, training, trade fairs, web
- Colours, shades, black & white
- Graphics 2D, 3D, interactive
- Should core values be promoted?
- Should customer value propositions (CVPs) be included?
- Scene-by-scene presentation
- Film in images
- Stills of the presentation’s various point
- Narrative technique, panning, zooming, parallel stories, editing technique
- Will there be a voiceover?
- Will the operator narrate the presentation?
- Male/female voice
- Computerised voice during production
- The main work gets going
- Time to begin animating, modelling, filming, photographing, illustrating
- Effects, music
- Purchased music files